The mission of Mari’s Place is to foster creativity and self confidence by providing artistic, cultural, occupational, and activity programs for the children and families in Snohomish County.
Our vision is a world where every child has access to quality educational, artistic, and cultural programs.
The following beliefs are shared amongst all staff and volunteers; they drive our culture and priorities, provide a framework for decision making and are all around critical in achieving our mission.
Community – We recognize the importance of giving back to the community.
Curiosity – We recognize that fostering exploration, discovery and imagination is essential to developing well-rounded individuals.
Knowledge – We will strive to create an ideal atmosphere to maximize the children’s ability to learn; in entertaining and interesting ways; applying the three teaching styles: audio, visual, and kinesthetic.
Playfulness – We understand that play is the key to spark creativity.
Self-confidence – We will boost confidence through positive interactions that encourage new ideas and self-expression.
- Teach children and young adults the importance of giving back to their community.
- Promote creativity through entertaining and interesting activities.
- Encourage self-confidence.
- Provide access to educational and occupational services.
- Provide a safe environment for children and young adults to express themselves creatively.